The Lawrence Public School
Nursery Admission -2020-21
- Eligibility Criteria: Age 3+ as on 1st April 2020
- For other classes may be open in 1st week of March, if any seats vacant.
Admission Schedule for NURSERY
|2)||Acceptance of Reg. Forms||27-12-2019
|3)||Display of First List||24-01-2020
|4)||Display of Second List||12-02-2020
Offline Forms Available
In the Main Building
At the time of registration self attested photocopies of the documents are required.
- Birth certificate, of the child issued by Municipal Authority.
- Proof of Residence. Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Electricity Bill, Water Bill, Voter Card, Pass Port etc. (Any one)
- Proof of Sibling (Fee Slip/Report Card/Dairy first page).
- Proof of Alumni Parents. (XII Passing Certificate).
SUGGESTED CRITERIA AND SCALE
FOR ADMISSION IN Entry Class in School : NURSERY
|S. NO.||CRITERIA||SPECIFICATIONS||RANGE OF Points||TO BE FILLED BY SCHOOL|
|1||Neighbourhood||Janak Puri, Raghu Nagar, Vashisht park, Syndicate Encl., Dabri, Mahavir Enclave, Durga Park, Vaishali, Kailash Puri, Indra Park, Vijay Enclave, Nangal Raya, Sitapuri, Sagar Pur, Sadh Nagar, Desu Colony, Tihar Complex, Jeevan Park, Hari Nagar, Chanakaya Place, Uttam Nagar, Palam, Virender Nagar||40||
|Dwarka, Tilak Nagar, Ganesh Nagar, Vikas Puri, etc.||30|
|2||Sibling||Real Brother or Sister studying in the School||30||
|3||Alumni||Father /Mother having passed Class XII from the school||30||
FOR Entry level class ( nur. ) 2020-21
Total Seats - 108
General - 54
EWS - 27
For other classes may be open in 1st week of March, if any seats vacant.